1. Start Simple – Potluck Style.
2. Have Some Entertainment.
3. Have Options for Cooling Off.
- Provide refreshments! It should go without saying, but we often forget even the simplest things like water.
- Set up a sprinkler.
- Have kids? Set up a sprinkler in the backyard for them to stay cool and entertained.
- Provide shade.
- How about an 11′ octagon umbrella? This clever umbrella can be set anywhere and provide shade wherever you need it. Made with outdoor safe fabric, there’s nothing it can’t handle at your friendly neighborhood barbecue.
Loaded with important information about the different types of patio furniture materials and styles as well as great style tips from our team of designers, you’ll find everything you’ll need to help you create your own backyard escape. As an added bonus, we’ve also included a useful checklist that you can complete and take with you when you go shopping for patio furniture.